domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2012

A single Man


Nota 18 para este filme que (shame on me) apenas vi hoje. Tanto há para dizer mas neste momento estou presa em dois monologos incriveis, o que abre e o que encerra o filme.

Este porque traduz a pessoa que sou hoje:

“Waking up begins with saying am and now. That which has awoken then lies for a while staring up at the ceiling and down into itself until it has recognized I, and therefrom deduced I am, I am now. Here comes next, and is at least negatively reassuring; because here, this morning, is where it has expected to find itself: what’s called at home.”



E este porque representa a pessoa que eu gostaria de me tornar:

“A few times in my life I’ve had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. It’s as though it had all just come into existence.
I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be.”

1 comentário:

Pedro disse...

Shame to you sim! :) O filme é magnífico. Demasiado perfeito até; dá vontade de o despentear :)

Desconhecia o pormenor do Bois du Portugal, obrigado! ;)